Looking for a home in Ituna or in the Melville-Yorkton area? The Town of Ituna has homes as well as serviced and unserviced lots for sale. For additional information click here . Tax concessions are available for new construction. Contact the Town Office 306 795 2272 or Email. Information is available to you through the Town of Ituna's Economic Development Officer. If you have questions regarding housing, industrial development or community services, you may also Email
****If you are looking for rental housing in Ituna we would like to be of assistance to you. To give us a better idea of the type of rental housing you require, please complete this form.
FOR SALE - 544 4th Ave. EBeautiful newly renovated 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 2 storey home
Private and quiet, this home boasts
*main floor laundry
*double attached, dream garage.
Renovations since 2012 include:
*Custom maple kitchen/ dining room cabinetry
*Master bath, ensuite and main floor bath
*3000 sq ft new flooring
*New windows to living room, kitchen
*Garden doors for family room.
*Basement redone, workbench with work sink added
*Electrolux B/I vac
*New landscaping to front and back yards
*R30 added to attics
*RO water system
Taxes are $2600
Built in 1978
Lot is 116.2 ft by 121 ft.
Almost 2000 sq ft of renovated elegance gives you room to entertain, relax and grow your dreams. Charmingly located by a forest, this upgraded and spacious 5 bedroom, 4 bath two-storey home has been totally re-designed with quality, comfort and ease of maintenance in mind. Start enjoying creative cooking spaces, functional and stylish bathrooms, and leafy views from every bright window.
Phone: 306 795-3188
FOR SALE - 306 1st Ave N.W
Beautiful well maintained 1253 square ft, bungalow built in 1968 with single attached garage on 1/2 acre private lot.
*French doors off dining room open to a deck.
*Partially finished basement with 3/4 bath.
*3 large bedrooms with lots of closet space (15x9 master 12x10 and 11 1/2 x 9)
*Main floor laundry
*Oak custom made kitchen cabinets, large dining room off kitchen
*New mid efficient furnace ,triple pane high efficiency windows, water softener, new water heater, laminate flooring in bedrooms and carpet in family room.
*Renovated main bathroom, new eaves troughs.
Please call 306-795-2901 or 306-795-7799
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE- 2048 sq ft Log Home22 7th Ave. SW
This Home Features :
* ceiling fans in every room
*new paint throughout home
* triple pane windows throughout home
* in floor heat throughout home
* natural gas fireplace in living room
* tin roof (4 years old)
* 64'x8' covered front deck
* 2 level back deck each level is 12'x10'
* new paint on both decks (July 2012)
* two bedrooms are 14'x14
* master bed room is 14'x18'
* open concept kitchen/dining room/living room
* custom made, specialty countertops in the kitchen (first one in Canada)
* new double kitchen sink and faucet
* brand new high traffic laminate flooring throughout home
* new, high quality vinyl tile in bathrooms, and storage room
* new duel flush toilets in both bathrooms
* new vanity in main bathroom
* main bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub
* master bedroom has a half bath off of it
* half bath has a 4 man hot tub
FOR SALE - 222 1st Ave. SWImmaculate 2 bedroom house
*Directly across from the school, skating rink and curling rink.
-2 bedrooms, laundry room, full bath and spacious kitchen and living room.
-Full, unfinished basement with 3/4 bath offering lots of storage and room for development.
*Renovations over the past 5 years include new windows and siding, new furnace and hot water tank, new laminate flooring in living room and new lino in kitchen.
*Kitchen includes new water filtration system.
*Large lot is landscaped front and back with plenty of room to put in a garden.
Offered at $65,000.00
Please call 1-306-653-0290 or
Work Phone: 306 934 8080 ext 11 4
to arrange an appointment to view this property
FOR SALE - As a going concern!
Parkland Distributors 2006 Ltd.
Store selling Automotive Parts, Agricultural Parts, Hydraulic Hose Assemblies, Tools, Steel, Oil and Farm Hardware.
* Situated on Main Street Ituna the property enjoys the benefit of two vacant lots to the south side which are currently used for car parking. These lots will be included in the sale and offer the potential for expansion.
* The building itself is an older construction built from cinder block consisting of a ground floor and a single upper storey. The ground floor contains the store and the upper part of the building would need renovation but could be used as a dwelling. The main building was recently re-roofed.
* The ground floor consists of the main sales area with shelving and displays, counter with P.O.S Machine and two computer terminals. * The computer network is included.
* Behind the sales area is the main stock room with stout shelving and hanging space, the hydraulic hose assembly area which contains all the necessary tooling, and beyond that is a single storey extension used to store steel, welding gases, and oil products.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a unique business in a rural setting as a going concern. Building, land, assets, fixtures and fittings and stock are all included in the sale.
Tel. 306-795-3300 Fax. 306-795-3500
For further information contact
Nicola or Iain Timmins at 306-795-3300
Serving the town of Ituna and farms in the surrounding area. The store has exhibited consistent growth over the years.
FOR SALE or RENT - Great Location
506 Main Street
* Wood frame building with full basement.
* Renovations done to the main floor in 2011 (laminate flooring, display shelving, window coverings, washroom on main floor ).
* A solid and stable building perfect for a variety of business uses.
* Electric heat (none in the basement) but natural gas is ready for hook up.
Land Size: 3705 square feet
Exterior Building Size: 720 square feet
Frontage: 28 feet, 5 inches
For further information
Contact (306) 795-2527
or Email: email@example.com
FOR SALE - 4 LotsLots 9-12, Block 20, Plan Y6120
*4 lots located in nice area,
close to Regional Park
602 Main Street South
Contact: John Czajkowski
Phone: (306) 242-0151
2 Storey Older Home to be Moved
3000 sq ft
Main floor features:
3 bedrooms with a walk in closet for the master bedroom, 1 full bath and 1 ½ bath, main floor laundry, dining room and 800 sq ft living room.
Second floor features:
3 bedrooms, bathroom and a small living room. Great area for kids!
This home is great for a family home or a cottage.
For more information call Doug at 795-2883
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmland & 2 Homes with Adj. Yards
Will sell as separate packages if desired
*Natural gas grain drying business
*Bins, quonset, etc
2 miles from Ituna and elevator
Contact: 306 795 2996
Cell: 306 795 7525
Rural Home and Optional Land
*Laminate hardwood and lino throughout
*10 ft x12 ft sunroom
*10 ft x 30 ft deck with attached roof
*Attached single car garage
*Basement partially finished with one bedroom & laundry room,cold storage room and partially finished rumpus room
*Outdoor wood furnace which heats the house, abattoir and shop
*Natural gas backup which heats the house
****Optional 160 acres farmland
Located along a good highway
...7.5 miles to Ituna ...1.5 hours to Regina
....45 min. to Yorkton
Abbatoir *1200 sq ft, built in 2004, comes along with a very good clientele *large area for cutting, wrapping and deboning *attached 16 ft x 16 ft slaughter building *2 coolers: 10 ft x 12ft and 10ft x 20ft *1 walk in quick freeze freezer approx 8 x 10 ft
32 x 30 ft barn built in 2002 ....28 x 48 ft shop ....12 x 24 ft building.... 12 x 16 ft garden shed
Electric fence around the acreage
Hookups available for mobile home
Contact: 306-795-2293 after 6 pm
70' x 120' Business Building
*Firewall between back shop and front part
*3 offices in front
*Parts counter - metal parts bins
*Back Shop - 59' long x 68' wide
*Cement pad near back door area
*Rear shop doors 20' x 16'
*Double front doors
*Asphalt pad on north side entrance
*Running water plus septic tank
*Located on 5 acres of land (more available)
*Radiant heat plus hanging gas furnace as backup plus ceiling fans.....Wash bay with curtain - can be utilized as paint bay
*Upstairs - additional parts bins plus storage 69' x 20' .....Tool room
Phone (306) 795 2470
600 sq ft Home in a Quiet Location
*Two bedrooms in the upper-level
*Bathroom on main floor and one in the basement
*Carpeted living room and dining room Laundry connections on main level
*Large garden area in back yard
*Nice, quiet location
Contact: 306 550 4023
or Email: email@example.com
FOR RENT - Office/Shop Complex
* Air conditioned
*24X40 building- power water & sewer
*2 large carpeted offices complete with multiple phone-computer lines
* 24` x 24`
* 2 10`x10` overhead doors
*All metal sheeted
*Large chain link compound at the rear
* More storage outside
Contact: 306 795 2510
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org