The following facilities provide opportunities for recreation:
Ituna & District Regional Park
Phone or Text (306) 795 –7879
The Ituna & District Regional Park exists on 80 acres of well-treed parkland 1/2 km. south of Ituna on a paved road. An asphalt walkway follows the road that leads out to the park ensuring safety for those who walk or ride bikes.
The park is open from Victoria Day long weekend (May) to the Labour Day weekend (Sept.)
The Ituna & District Regional Park offers camping, swimming, golfing and various events throughout the summer months. The Ituna & District Regional Park received the 2017 Saskatchewan Regional Parks Award for Park on the Move.
Ituna Millennium Park
The Ituna Millennium Park was constructed in the year 2000, largely by volunteer labour, as a joint project of the Town of Ituna, Rural Municipality of Bon Accord and the Rural Municipality of Tullymet. The park is situated on Main Street and features walkways, flowers, shrubs as well as park benches and tables where one can relax and have lunch or visit with friends.
The Ituna Arena is the hub of many wintertime activities including general skating, hockey games and tournaments, and figure skating. It is a place you might have a visit with your neighbor, cheer for your favorite team or have a hamburger or perogies. Visit the Ituna Arena Website to learn more about the Arena and discover Arena events.
Ituna Curling Rink
Four sheets of artificial ice attract curlers and watchers to the curling rink. Regular curling begins usually in late November or December and continues until some time in March. During this time a number of Bonspiels also take place. Visit the Ituna Curling Rink Website
A number of Clubs and Organizations within Ituna allow citizens to participate in the life of the community. If you are interested in participating or need information, contacts are listed. Websites or Facebook pages are listed if available. To add or correct current information please Email
- 4-H Light Horse Club - Contact Tracee Ivey (306)795 2893
- Beaverhills Wildlife Club - Contact Don Klimczak - (306) 795 2814
- Ituna Adult Mens Hockey -Contact Jack Shymko -(306) 675 4419
- Ituna Arena Association - Vice Chair - David Renkas - (306) 921 8012 Facebook
- Ituna Curling Club - Website
- Ituna & District Golf & Country Club -President - Kyle Wendz (306) 795 7989 Facebook
- Ituna Knights of Columbus - Contact Michael Splichuk (306) 795 2941
- Ituna Minor Hockey - Contact Ron Kreway – (306)795-7694
- Ituna Skating Club - Contact Jennifer Moxham – (306)550-5737
- Ituna Volunteer Fire Department - Contact: Chief John Sopel - (306) 795-3522 or (306) 620-8658
- Klenovee Lystky Ukrainian Dance Club - Contact– Bonnie Mandziak – (306)795-7279
- Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
- Royal Canadian Legion - Kelliher Branch #219 - (306) 675-0007
- Skyline Shotokan Karate - Contact Brendan Breen -(306) 795 2880 Website